Past Live Projects
Company Name:Regrob.com (http://regrob.com/)
Duration:4 weeks, 40 hours in total
Number of openings:4
Live Project Status:Cancelled
Last Date to Apply:6th March, 2014, 08:00 PM
About the company
Regrob.com is India's first online real estate group buying site. Regrob enables individuals to form groups for selective real estate deals and also negotiates with the builder for a better deal on behalf of group members. Regrob takes the pain out of negotiating with builders by availing the benefits of group buying. Students are expected to conduct an online survey and analysis of the Kolkata real estate market and determine its potential as future business location of Regrob. Students are expected to understand the Company offerings and develop crisp & informative Content for their website.
- Content Writing: Students will be expected to write content on the web mostly for company websites, blogs or maybe offline articles.
- Content Management: Students will be expected to repurpose existing content that the company already possesses.
- Understand the company profile, products & services and the target audience.
- Review the current website content.
- Write and design the content in a more creative, informative, and client friendly manner.
- Organizing Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Writing Skills
Type of Face to Face Interaction
Virtual. All interaction will happen over email/telephone. No need to visit the office.