Company Name:Nestlé India Ltd (https://www.nestle.in/)
Number of openings:50
Start Date :Selected Students Will be Expected to Start Work Within 7 Days of the Last Date of Application
About the company
NESTLÉ India is a subsidiary of NESTLÉ S.A. of Switzerland. With eight factories and a large number of co-packers, Nestlé India is a vibrant Company that provides consumers in India with products of global standards and is committed to long-term sustainable growth and shareholder satisfaction. MAGGI 2-Minute Noodles - A Product & Brand of Nestle, is one of the largest & most loved food brands that defines the Instant Noodles category in India by being a part of our way of life. Nestle Maggi has now partnered with OysterConnect.com as a part of its "Maggi Out-of-Home" initiative which aims at reaching out to the grass-root level food vendors and bringing them under Maggi Point Network.
Skills you will Learn
- Customer Engagement
- Verbal Communication
- Identify Food Outlets (in & around Campuses/ Hostels/Corporate Hubs/ Business Centers/ Marketplaces/ etc.) who cook & sell Snacks & Other Ready-to-Eat Items but Do Not Sell Maggi. You may also identify Food Outlets who are already selling Maggi, provided they are currently getting the Supply from the Retailer and not a Nestle Distributor.
- Pitch the idea of selling Maggi to these Vendor (Outlet Owners) by telling them more about the Benefits of Selling Maggi, the Support System that Maggi will provide to them. Also, show them some Videos on Maggi's Out-of-Home Initiative to convince him further (Will be provided by Project Manager)
- When the Vendor confirms his Interest in selling Maggi, note down his/ her details along with their 1st Order Details and submit it to the Project Manager as an Interested Lead.
- Next, coordinate with the Nestle Distributor for your area to get the 1st Order delivered to the Vendor within 24 to 48 hrs.
- Once delivered, visit the vendor a 2nd time to collect proof of the 1st order delivery and that the Vendor is now selling Maggi at his/her outlet. This will be done clicking some pictures & filling a 2nd form (The same will be shared with you by the Project Manager)
Expected Project OutputGet 30 Food Outlets to start selling Maggi by placing their 1st Orders of Maggi Packs & confirming the Delivery of their Orders.
Terms & Conditions: Click to Read All the Important Terms & Conditions related to Live Projects & Internships on OysterConnect.com.
Type of Interaction
Internship with Field Work and flexible work hours. Student will be expected to work 6 days per week. Student will be required to do field work within their specified location(s). All interaction with Project Manager will happen over Email/ Group Chat/ Phone. No need to visit the office.
Certificates of Excellence (Based on Student achieving various Performance Parameters) & Additional Incentives for Higher Target Achievements
Any Additional Information
Complete this Live Project as per mentioned Targets and Get Guaranteed Selection in OysterConnect.com's Summer Internship Program! Once you get your Project Completion Certificate for this Project, Click Here to Apply to our Summer Internship and Claim your Spot!