Company Name:OysterConnect.com (http://oysterconnect.com/)
Number of openings:50
Last Date to Apply:31st January, 2017, 10:00 AM
Start Date :1st March 2017 [Students will be allowed to choose other Start Dates in consultation with their College Management]
About the company
OysterConnect.com is India's Biggest Platform for Live Projects & Virtual Internships. We partner with various Well Known Companies and Brands to carry out large scale Corporate Projects. These projects are converted into Live Project & Virtual Internship Opportunities for thousands of students from all major Management & Undergraduate Programs across India. Therefore, this Summer, OysterConnect.com invites all Management Students (BBA/ MBA) to participate in its Summer Internships which will be Real-Life Work Opportunities for our Client Partners such as TripAdvisor, Facebook, HUL, Nestle India, Shiksha.com, etc. depending on location and other priorities.
Skills you will Learn
- Customer Engagement
- Verbal Communication
- Interns will get to work with any one of our client partners (Such as TripAdvisor, Facebook, HUL, Nestle India, etc.) depending on their locations and other priorities.
- The specific Project Tasks for each Internship will differ as per the Client Partner's requirements, for whom you are assigned to work.
- However, some of the common tasks that can be expected to be a part of the Project Tasks are as follows:
- Secondary Research or Market Mapping
- Telephonic Interactions for generating Appointments/ leads
- Fieldwork involving Face-to-Face Interactions with different target audiences (Business Owners, Retailers, Merchants/ Vendors, etc.)
- Installation of Marketing/ Branding materials such as Stickers, Brochures, etc.
- Data Collection & Submission via OysterConnect's On-Field Data Collection Mobile App (Images/ Videos/ Forms/ etc.)
Expected Project OutputThe specific Output in terms of Targets to Achieved will differ for each Client Partner and will be communicated to the students by the Project Manager at the time of Selection. The Targets can be expected to range between 100 - 200 Approvals among the Total Work Done.
Stipend for the same will Range between Rs. 10,000/- to 20,000/- for 8 weeks. Additional Incentives may be provided on the basis of student's performance.
Type of Interaction
Internship with Field Work and flexible work hours. Student will be expected to work 6 days per week. Student will be required to do field work within their specified location(s). All interaction with Project Manager will happen over Email/ WhatsApp/ Phone. No need to visit the office.
Internship Certificate from OysterConnect.com + Various Other Certificates of Excellence (Will be provided in case of various performance parameters achieved by the student) , Exceptional Performers will be considered for a PPI opportunity with OysterConnect.com
Any Additional Information
Click Here to Know more Details such as Selection Criteria, Certificates, Stipend, Locations, and more.