Company Name:Trip Advisor (http://www.tripadvisor.in)
Location:Coimbatore, Dharmasala, Darjeeling, Mangalore, Ooty, Jaisalmer, Gangtok, Thekkady, Khajuraho, Kodaikanal, Mussoorie
Number of openings:10
Last Date to Apply:12th May, 2017, 05:00 PM
Start Date :Students will be allowed to choose a start date that is between 15th May 2017 & 15th June 2017. We will keep it aligned to your Internship Schedule.
About the company
OysterConnect.com is India's biggest Virtual Internship Platform wherein we source and carry out high quality, large scale, real time projects from top companies and get MBA & Undergrad students to work upon the same. All these projects are 100% managed by our in-house team of project managers who guide the students at each step of the engagement. We are currently looking at Interns who will get to work on the requirements of our client partner TripAdvisor. Trip Advisor, World's Largest Travel Site, has partnered with OysterConnect.com to launch a nationwide Hotels Re-Branding Initiative. OysterConnect.com will, therefore, be running this project on behalf of TripAdvisor, whose branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 315 million unique monthly visitors, and more than 200 million reviews and opinions covering more than 4.4 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions.
Skills you will Learn
- Customer Engagement
- Verbal Communication
- Read and understand all project related documents - Training Guidelines, Training Videos, FAQs.
- Go through the List of Hotels provided to you by the Project Manager and Contact the Manager (via Call) to discuss the following:
- Tell them about their current Ratings & Reviews on TripAdvisor.
- Tell them that the next step in their engagement with TripAdvisor is to showcase TripAdvisor's Sticker on their Hotel's Front door, Reception Desk, or any other place that gets maximum eyeballs from visitors.
- Once convinced, schedule a date & time when you can go to the Restaurant to do the Stickering
- On the scheduled date & time,
- Meet the Hotel managers and get an update on where the Stickering is to be done
- Once the stickering is done, you are expected to take pictures of the Hotel or Area of the Hotel where the Sticker has been pasted (Refer to Stickering Video)
- Upload the Pictures & Hotel Details from the Hotel's location onto an App which TripAdvisor will provide. (The project manager will train you on how to use the App before the project starts)
- Similarly, visit and complete the Stickering for 120 such Hotels in the area allocated to you. You should try stickering at least 140 Hotels, so that even if some are Rejected by the TripAdvisor Team, at least 120 out of them will come out as "Approved" and your target will be completed.
- Note: The TripAdvisor Stickers that will be provided to you by the Project Manager is for your use during the project period only. Any leftover stickers remaining with you after completion of the project targets or in case you are dropping out from the project, need to be returned to the Project manager within 1 week of your exit from the internship.
Project Task PlanOnce you get selected on the project click here to view Project Task Plan
Expected Project OutputStudents will be expected to Sticker a minimum of 120 Hotels (Approved).
NOTE: This target will be spread out over the 8 weeks with a Minimum Target of 2 Stickered Hotels per day (except the 1st week).
Type of Interaction
Internship with Field Work and flexible work hours. Student will be expected to work 6 days per week. Student will be required to do field work within their specified location(s). All interaction with Project Manager will happen over Email/ Group Chat/ Phone. No need to visit the office.
Certificates of Excellence (Based on Student achieving various Performance Parameters) & Additional Monetary Incentive for Higher Target Achievements. Click Here to Learn More about all Rewards & Benefits @ OysterConnect.com