Company Name:Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/)
Location:Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Aurangabad, Akola, Bhiwandi, Jalgaon, Kalyan and Dombivali, Kolhapur, Latur, Malegoan, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, Navi Mumbai Panvel Raigad, Panvel, Pimpri and Chinchwad, Satara, Thane, Vasai Virar
Total Efforts:100 Hours (Approx.)
Number of openings:30
Completed Date:15th November, 2016
Start Date :Selected Students Will be Expected to Start Work Within 7 Days of Applying
About the company
Facebook need no introduction! Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them. With 1.13 billion daily active users on average, Facebook is the reigning giant in the world of social media.
Skills you will Learn
- Customer Engagement
- Verbal Communication
- Conduct Secondary Research to identify target SMEs who do not have a Facebook Business Page and are from the following categories: Women Owned Businesses, Home Operated/ Self-Employed Businesses
- Meet the Owners/ Proprietors & Pitch to them the benefits of having a Facebook Business Page.
- Once they agree, Create & set up a Facebook Page for their business. Teach them the basics of using the Page efficiently.
- Post 5 content pieces (4 Images & 1 Video) on their FB Page with the hashtag - #5HappyPostsWithFacebook
- Submit the Details for the same via an Online Form provided by the Project Manager
- Continue to follow up with the SMEs for at least more 2 weeks to help them post twice a week.
Expected Project OutputGet 30 SMEs Activated - With 1 Facebook Page & 5 Posts each.
Type of Interaction
Virtual with Field Work, with flexible work hours. Student will be expected to spend 20-25 hours/week. Student will be required to do field work in the specified location. All interaction will happen over email/Group Chat/phone. No need to visit the office.