Company Name:Shiksha.com (http://www.Shiksha.com)
Number of openings:30
Start Date :22nd February, 2017
About the company
Shiksha.com is a one-stop-solution making course and college selection easy for students looking to pursue undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) courses in India and abroad; also accessible to users on the move through the website’s mobile site. Our website is a repository of reliable and authentic information for over 14,000 institutions, 40,000 plus courses and has a registered data base of more than 3.5 million students. We offer specific information for students interested in UG/PG courses in India (shiksha.com) and Abroad (studyabroad.shiksha.com) across the most popular educational streams – Management; Science & Engineering; Banking & Finance; Information Technology; Animation, VFX, Gaming & Comics; Hospitality, Aviation & Tourism; Media, Films & Mass Communication; Design; Medicine, Beauty & Health Care; Retail; Arts, Law, Languages & Teaching; and Test Preparation.
Skills you will Learn
- Customer Engagement
- Verbal Communication
- Collect & Submit 5 "Shiksha My Stories" from your College Mates - Written stories w.r.t. their Course & College Selection, Preparation Tests, Campus Life/Experience, etc.
- Create a short "Video" showing 5 students (from your college) talking about why they selected this college, the Parameters they used to select this college, how content he/she is with the decision, etc.
- Photography - Click & share at least 10 photographs of your campus highlighting all the zones (Classrooms, Reception,Campus View, Food Court/ Canteens, Auditorium, Staff Cabins, etc.)
- Collect & Submit Data on the following via Strategic Research and Networking with relevant people, etc.
- Cut-Off Data - The college/ course specific cut off score or percentage for various admission tests (CAT, MAT, etc.) along with the relevant source link.
- Placement Data - The present placement data w.r.t. No. of companies visited, Top companies visited, % of students placed, Package details (Max., Min. and Average)
Expected Project Output1. "Shiksha - My Story" = 5
2. Interview Video = 1 video containing interviews of 5 students
3. Campus Photographs = 10
4. Research Data = Complete data on Cut Offs & Placement as per parameters provided.
Type of Interaction
Virtual with flexible work hours. Student will be expected to spend 10 hours/week. All interaction will happen over email/Group Chat/phone. No need to visit the office.
Certificates of Excellence (Based on Student achieving various Performance Parameters) & Additional Monetary Incentive for Higher Target Achievements
Any Additional Information
Complete this Live Project as per mentioned Targets and Get Guaranteed Selection in OysterConnect.com's Summer Internship Program! Once you get your Project Completion Certificate for this Project, Click Here to Apply to our Summer Internship and Claim your Spot!