Company Name:Trip Advisor (http://www.tripadvisor.in)
Location:New Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Haridwar, Hyderabad, Shimla, Indore, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Rishikesh, Udaipur, Bangalore, Delhi NCR, Greater Noida, Navi Mumbai, Navi Mumbai Panvel Raigad, Pimpri and Chinchwad, Visakhapatnam, Goa, Manali
Total Efforts:100 Hours (Approx.)
Number of openings:30
Start Date :Selected Students Will be Expected to Start Work Within 7 Days of Applying
About the company
Trip Advisor, World's Largest Travel Site, has partnered with OysterConnect.com to launch a nationwide Hotels Re-Branding Initiative. OysterConnect.com will, therefore, be running this project on behalf of TripAdvisor, whose branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 315 million unique monthly visitors, and more than 200 million reviews and opinions covering more than 4.4 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions.
Skills you will Learn
- Customer Engagement
- Verbal Communication
- Use Online Research Methods to identify the Top Rated Restaurants (i.e., Restaurants with an Avg. Rating between 3.5 to 5) in your assigned area within the City.
- Contact the Owner/ Manager (via Call) of these Restaurants to get an appointment for a date & time when you can visit the Restaurant to discuss the Co-Branding Initiative by TripAdvisor.
- On the scheduled date & time,
- Meet the Restaurant Owners/ Managers and pitch to them the benefits of the co-branding initiative
- If interested, then install the stickers at the appropriate places at the Restaurant
- Take pictures of the Restaurant or Area of the Restaurant where the Sticker has been pasted
- Upload the Pictures & Restaurant Details from the Hotel's location onto an App which TripAdvisor will provide. (The project manager will train you on how to use the App before the project starts)
- Similarly, visit and complete the Stickering for 40 such Restaurants in the area allocated to you. You should try stickering at least 45 to 50 Restaurants, so that even if some are Rejected by the TripAdvisor Team, at least 40 out of them will come out as "Approved" and your target will be completed.
- Note: The TripAdvisor Stickers that will be provided to you by the Project Manager is for your use during the project period only. Any leftover stickers remaining with you after completion of the project targets or in case you are dropping out from the project, need to be returned to the Project manager within 1 week of your exit from the project.
Expected Project OutputStudents will be expected to Sticker a minimum of 40 Restaurants (Approved).
NOTE: This target will be spread out over the 6 weeks with a Minimum Target of 5 Stickered Restaurants per week (except the 1st week). In case a student fails to achieve the minimum weekly target for 2 consecutive weeks, he/ she will be Dropped Out from the Project (Prior Notice/ Reminders will be provided before such an action is taken)
Type of Interaction
Virtual with Field Work, with flexible work hours. Student will be expected to spend 20-25 hours/week. Student will be required to do field work in the specified location. All interaction will happen over email/Group Chat/phone. No need to visit the office.
Certificates of Excellence (Based on Student achieving various Performance Parameters) & Additional Incentives for Higher Target Achievements
Any Additional Information
Complete this Live Project as per mentioned Targets and Get Guaranteed Selection in OysterConnect.com's Summer Internship Program! Once you get your Project Completion Certificate for this Project, Click Here to Apply to our Summer Internship and Claim your Spot!