Company Name:mRUPEE - TATA Teleservices (https://www.mrupee.in)
Location:Chennai, Delhi NCR
Number of openings:20
Completed Date:14th September, 2016
About the company
MMP Mobi Wallet Payment Systems Limited (MMPL) is a fully owned subsidiary of Tata Teleservices Limited. MMPL’s flagship product is Mobile Money Order and Semi Closed Wallet – launched under the brand name “mRUPEE”. MMPL is authorized by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to set up a semi closed wallet. mRUPEE - your money on your mobile, is a revolutionary new-age service that gives you the convenience to do various transactions through your mobile phone. It is also a safe alternative to carry cash/card. This unique service converts your mobile phone into a mobile wallet that enables you to: Send money to your family & friends - bank account and mRUPEE mobile wallet, Shop online & Make payments of bills & services.
Skills you will Learn
- Customer Engagement
- Verbal Communication
- Read & Understand all Project related documents shared by the Project Manager. Make sure you have an excellent understanding of the product, mRUPEE - Services, Processes, Features, etc.
- Identify and Create a list of Merchants in & around your locality on the basis of the following parameters:
- Merchants (Restaurants & Food Outlets) who accept Sodexo vouchers, or
- Any decent restaurant which is visited by the corporate crowd (Basically a restaurant with a menu card, sitting of 15 people, immovable and hygienic).
- Approach these Merchants and convince them to use mRUPEE as an alternative method of accepting payment from Customers by quoting the various benefits of using this product over & above products.
- Once a Merchant agrees, get them to sign a KYC Form, Collect ID Proofs and put a mRUPEE Sticker at a high visibility, high footfall location within the outlet (Eg., Cash Counters/ Front Doors)
- Take Pictures of the Sticker along with the Merchant Name Board and the Interiors as proof of Stickering and Upload the same on a link provided by the Project Manager.
Project Pre-SelectionIf you have applied to this project, click here to fill the Pre-Selection form.
Expected Project OutputGet 10 Merchants Onboarded to mRUPEE i.e. Get 10 Merchants to accept mRUPEE as a mode of customer payments & complete all on-boarding Formalities such as KYC Filling, Stickering and Sharing Proofs (To be Approved by TATA mRUPEE Team)
Type of Interaction
Virtual with Field Work, with flexible work hours. Student will be expected to spend 10 hours/week. Student will be required to do field work in the specified location. All interaction will happen over email/whatsapp/phone. No need to visit the office.