Company Name:mRUPEE - TATA Teleservices (https://www.mrupee.in)
Location:Chennai, Delhi NCR
Number of openings:30
Completed Date:15th November, 2016
Start Date :Selected Students Will be Expected to Start Work Within 7 Days of Applying
About the company
MMP Mobi Wallet Payment Systems Limited (MMPL) is a fully owned subsidiary of Tata Teleservices Limited. MMPL’s flagship product is Mobile Money Order and Semi Closed Wallet – launched under the brand name “mRUPEE”. MMPL is authorized by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to set up a semi closed wallet. mRUPEE - your money on your mobile, is a revolutionary new-age service that gives you the convenience to do various transactions through your mobile phone. It is also a safe alternative to carry cash/card. This unique service converts your mobile phone into a mobile wallet that enables you to: Send money to your family & friends - bank account and mRUPEE mobile wallet, Shop online & Make payments of bills & services.
Skills you will Learn
- Customer Engagement
- Verbal Communication
- Read & Understand all Project related documents shared by the Project Manager. Make sure you have an excellent understanding of the product, mRUPEE - Services, Processes, Features, etc.
- Identify and Create a list of Merchants in & around your locality on the basis of the following parameters:
- All Restaurants & Food Outlets located in & around Corporate Hubs/ IT Parks/ Business Centers.
- Any decent restaurant which is visited by the corporate crowd (Basically a restaurant with a menu card, sitting of 15 people, immovable and hygienic).
- Approach these Merchants and convince them to use mRUPEE Mobile Wallet as an alternative method of accepting payment from Customers by quoting the various benefits of using this product over & above products.
- Once a Merchant agrees, get them to sign a KYC Form, Collect ID Proofs and put a mRUPEE Sticker at a high visibility, high footfall location within the outlet (Eg., Cash Counters/ Front Doors)
- Take Pictures of the Proof Documents, the Owner, the Sticker, and the Front Entrance of the outlet.
- Upload the Form Details & Pictures via POIMapper Mobile App, as directed by the Project Manager.
Project Pre-SelectionIf you have applied to this project, click here to fill the Pre-Selection form.
Expected Project OutputGet a minimum of 10 Merchants Onboarded to mRUPEE within the next 4 weeks
i.e. Get 10 Merchants to accept mRUPEE as a mode of customer payments & complete all on-boarding Formalities such as KYC Filling, Stickering and Sharing Proofs (To be Approved by TATA mRUPEE Team)
[Stipend for the same will be paid @ Rs. 150/- per Approved Merchant Onboarding]
Type of Interaction
Virtual with Field Work, with flexible work hours. Student will be expected to spend 20-25 hours/week. Student will be required to do field work in the specified location. All interaction will happen over email/Group Chat/phone. No need to visit the office.