Company Name:Hindustan Unilever Limited (https://www.hul.co.in/)
Total Efforts:35 Hours (Approx.)
Number of openings:20
Start Date :27th February 2017
About the company
Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL) is India's largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company with a heritage of over 80 years in India and touches the lives of two out of three Indians. With over 35 brands spanning 20 distinct categories such as soaps, detergents, shampoos, skin care, toothpastes, deodorants, cosmetics, tea, coffee, packaged foods, ice cream, and water purifiers, the Company is a part of the everyday life of millions of consumers across India. Its portfolio includes leading household brands such as Lux, Lifebuoy, Surf Excel, Rin, Wheel, Fair & Lovely, Pond’s, Vaseline, Lakmé, Dove, Clinic Plus, Sunsilk, Pepsodent, Closeup, Axe, Brooke Bond, Bru, Knorr, Kissan, Kwality Wall’s and Pureit.
Skills you will Learn
- Customer Engagement
- Verbal Communication
- Identify Local Retail Outlets (Grocery Stores, Departmental Stores, Branded Retail Stores, Salons & Cosmetic Stores, etc.) who sell or stock products belonging to the Personal Care Category.
- Approach them with the Survey Questionnaire on New Products and Capture the details & photos of any recently launched product in the local market (Launched within the last 3 Months) in Personal Care category. [Details & Photos should captured as per the directions given by the Project Manager]
- Conduct further Online Research on the Products to gather more details (Local Launch/Uniqueness/ Promotion Campaigns/ Brand Reviews/ etc.) as per the Survey form requirements.
- Submit the Product Details via the Form to the Project Manager for further verification and approval purposes.
Expected Project OutputIdentify and Capture Details of 20 New Product Launches from Personal Care Category for any Local Brand.
Note: All the captured products should be from a local player.
Any student who has scored 60% or above in the OysterConnect.com Aptitude Test, and has Completed any 1 Field Project on OysterConnect.com before 22nd February, 2017 will be selected to work on this project.
- Click Here to Take the Test, if you have not taken it already
Type of Interaction
Virtual with Field Work, with flexible work hours. Student will be expected to spend 10 hours/week. Student will be required to do field work in the specified location. All interaction will happen over email/Group Chat/phone. No need to visit the office.
Certificates of Excellence (Based on Student achieving various Performance Parameters)