Company Name:Trip Advisor (http://www.tripadvisor.in)
Location:New Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Agra, Bengaluru, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Srinagar, Jaipur, Nainital, Delhi NCR, Kochi, Goa, Manali, Coorg, Idukki, Leh Ladakh
Number of openings:30
Last Date to Apply:31st January, 2017, 10:00 AM
Start Date :Selected Students Will be Expected to Start Work Within 7 Days of Applying
About the company
Trip Advisor, World's Largest Travel Site, has partnered with OysterConnect.com to launch a nationwide Hotels Re-Branding Initiative. OysterConnect.com will, therefore, be running this project on behalf of TripAdvisor, whose branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 315 million unique monthly visitors, and more than 200 million reviews and opinions covering more than 4.4 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions.
Skills you will Learn
- Customer Engagement
- Verbal Communication
- Read and understand all project related documents - Training Guidelines, Training Videos, FAQs ( Click Here to Access the Task Plan for this Project)
- Go through the List of Hotels provided to you by the Project Manager and Contact the Manager (via Call) to discuss the following:
- Tell them about their current Ratings & Reviews on TripAdvisor.
- Tell them that the next step in their engagement with TripAdvisor is to showcase TripAdvisor's Sticker on their Hotel's Front door, Reception Desk, or any other place that gets maximum eyeballs from visitors.
- Once convinced, schedule a date & time when you can go to the Restaurant to do the Stickering
- On the scheduled date & time,
- Meet the Hotel managers and get an update on where the Stickering is to be done
- Once the stickering is done, you are expected to take pictures of the Hotel or Area of the Hotel where the Sticker has been pasted (Refer to Stickering Video)
- Upload the Pictures & Hotel Details from the Hotel's location onto an App which TripAdvisor will provide. (The project manager will train you on how to use the App before the project starts)
- Likewise, complete this Stickering Activity in around 15 Hotels so that at least 10 of them get Approved by the TripAdvisor Team (10 Hotels is the min. approval target)
Project Task PlanOnce you get selected on the project click here to view Project Task Plan
Expected Project OutputStudents will be expected to Sticker a minimum of 10 Hotels (Approved) in 2 weeks.
Type of Interaction
Virtual with Field Work, with flexible work hours. Student will be expected to spend 10 hours/week. Student will be required to do field work in the specified location. All interaction will happen over email/whatsapp/phone. No need to visit the office.
Certificates of Excellence (Based on Student achieving various Performance Parameters) & Additional Incentives for Higher Target Achievements