Company Name:Nestlé India Ltd (http://www.nestle.com/)
Location:New Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Ghaziabad, Delhi Cantonment, Delhi NCR
Number of openings:10
About the company
Nestlé is a Swiss transnational food and drink company headquartered in Vevey, Switzerland. It is the largest food company in the world measured by revenues and ranked #72 on the Fortune Global 500 in 2014. Nestle is the leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company. They enhance lives with science-based nutrition and health solutions for all stages of life, helping consumers care for themselves and their families. Nestlé’s products include baby food, medical food, bottled water, breakfast cereals, coffee and tea, confectionery, dairy products, ice cream, frozen food, pet foods, and snacks. Twenty-nine of Nestlé’s brands have annual sales of over CHF1 billion (about US$1.1 billion), including Nespresso, Nescafé, Kit Kat, Smarties, Nesquik, Stouffer’s, Vittel, and Maggi.
Skills you will Learn
- Business Writing
- Customer Engagement
- Verbal Communication
- Lead Generation
- The student would be required to meet their respective college Principal/Stakeholders and make a presentation to them explaining the opportunity of installing Nescafe Outlet in their college premises.
- The student would facilitate the Principal with a copy of the proposal as shared by Nestle and subsequently would answer all the queries of the Principal, convincing him/her for the Nescafe outlet.
- Based on the interest level of the Principal, the student would set up a final meeting with the Principal and the Nestle team.
- A continuous follow-up would be needed with the Principal for the final closure of the Nescafe outlet engagement.
- The student would also be required to capture pictures of the potential areas for the establishment of Nescafe Branded Outlets and share the same with the Project Manager.
Project Pre-SelectionIf you have applied to this project, click here to fill the Pre-Selection form.
Expected Project OutputEnsuring a successful closure in one's college between the Principal and the Nestle team for the establishment of Nescafe outlet in the college premises.
The Principal would be required to agree to all the Nestle Terms&Conditions and sign an agreement between the parties.
Start Date: This project will be started with a new set of students on a Weekly basis.
Type of Interaction
Virtual with flexible work hours. Student will be expected to spend 10 hours/week. All interaction will happen over email/whatsapp/phone. No need to visit the office.
A Certificate with the company logo and signature will be facilitated by OysterConnect
Any Additional Information
The selected students would be required to visit Nestle office within coming week to be trained by the Nescafe team for the smooth execution of the project.