Company Name:Zopper (https://www.zopper.com/)
Number of openings:10
About the company
Zopper is a hyperlocal marketplace which helps consumers to find products and check offline prices. Zopper lets users search for products across categories and check prices and place an order from nearby stores. Zopper Assure extended warranty covers all the manufacturing defects including hardware and electronic failures during the period of coverage. Essentially, it replicates the manufacturer’s warranty for an extended period of time apart from offering an extensive add-on coverage such as replacement of accessories like remotes, cost of services lost due to product failure (eg. D2H charges etc.).
Skills you will Learn
- Customer Engagement
- Verbal Communication
- Understand the Company profile & its Product i.e. Zopper Assure E Warranty. Read through the FAQ Documents, Presentations and other project execution materials which will be shared with you at the time of Project Execution.
- There are two essential levels to the internship:
- New Retailer Acquisition
- Driving Warranty Sales via these retailers.
- In the first level i.e. New Retailer Acquisition, the Intern is required to do the following :
- Go to Consumer Electronics Retailers in your assigned area and explain to them the Zopper Assure E-Warranty Program (Eg., the benefits & pricing of Zopper Assure E Warranty)
- You need to convince the retailer to sell the Zopper Assure E-warranty to their customers as an allied service offering with the electronic products that the customer intends to purchase.
- Once the Retailer agrees, an Engagement Letter needs to be signed by the Retailer to confirm their interest in the program (The student will be provided this form at the time of project initiation)
- After the agreement is signed, the student should provide a basic product training to the Retailer, hand-over the Zopper Assure Kits and Install all the Branding Materials at appropriate spots in the store.
- Once the retailer has been acquired, the second level commences i.e. Driving Warranty Sales via these retailers. Here the intern is required to do the following :
- Follow up with the acquired retailers atleast twice a week on the number of sales that have been made during the week
- Engage with the retailer to find out any issues that he has been facing.
- Visit the retailer to resolve the issues and re-train them if necessary.
- Make sure that the retailer has paid the insurance amount to Zopper.
- Take pictures of the sales invoices and send it across to the project manager .
- Students will be couriered all the necessary materials - Retailer Engagement Letter (Soft Copy), Zopper Assure Kits, ID Cards, Authorization Letter (Soft Copy) and Branding Materials like stickers & tent cards etc.
Expected Project Output1. Get confirmed Zopper Partnerships done for 15 Consumer Electronic Retailers in your assigned area.
2. Ensure a minimum of 20 sales per retailer = a total of 300 sales across these 15 retailers in a duration of 8 weeks.
Stipend will be provided on a pro-rata basis depending on the number of warranties sold. The Stipend Rate is as follows:
-> For Warranties sold against product price above Rs. 15,000 = Stipend @ Rs.125/- per sale
-> For Warranties sold against product prices below Rs. 15,000 = Stipend @ Rs. 100/- per sale
Type of Interaction
Virtual with Field Work, with flexible work hours. Student will be expected to spend 10 hours/week. Student will be required to do field work in the specified location. All interaction will happen over email/Group Chat/phone. No need to visit the office.
This is a Full-Time Summer Internship Opportunity involving the following benefits on successful completion: (1) Company Certificate from Zopper consisting of KSA ratings & mentor recommendations, (2) An Internship Certificate from OysterConnect.com, (3) Star Performers will be given a PPI offer.
Any Additional Information
Please note this is a full time summer internship opportunity which requires selected students to work in a dedicated manner to their assigned responsibilities for next 8 weeks.
Experience You Will Gain/ Skills You Will Learn: Selling, Product Training, Sales Training, Relationship Management, Vendor Management, Leadership
Orientation & Training: You will be provided with a Detailed Product Presentation which you should use to give a demo & training to the Retailers. For your understanding, you should first go through all the attached documents: FAQs, Product Presentation, Zopper Assure Kit, etc.