Company Name:Shiksha.com (http://www.Shiksha.com)
Number of openings:30
Last Date to Apply:31st January, 2017, 10:00 AM
Start Date :Selected Students Will be Expected to Start Work Within 7 Days of Applying
About the company
Shiksha.com is a one-stop-solution making course and college selection easy for students looking to pursue undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) courses in India and abroad; also accessible to users on the move through the website’s mobile site. Our website is a repository of reliable and authentic information for over 14,000 institutions, 40,000 plus courses and has a registered data base of more than 3.5 million students. We offer specific information for students interested in UG/PG courses in India (shiksha.com) and Abroad (studyabroad.shiksha.com) across the most popular educational streams – Management; Science & Engineering; Banking & Finance; Information Technology; Animation, VFX, Gaming & Comics; Hospitality, Aviation & Tourism; Media, Films & Mass Communication; Design; Medicine, Beauty & Health Care; Retail; Arts, Law, Languages & Teaching; and Test Preparation.
Skills you will Learn
- Customer Engagement
- Verbal Communication
- The objective of this project is to help Shiksha become the no. 1 destination for college reviews where all future generations of college students can find the right colleges for themselves. Students working on this project will be required to do the following:
- Identify a target set of students & alumni from Any College or Course - Batchmates/ Classmates/ Juniors/ Seniors/ Alumni - keeping in mind the following Eligibility Criteria:
- 1st Year Students of any UG/ PG courses are NOT eligible to submit reviews. Only 2nd/ 3rd/4th/ Final Year students are eligible to submit their reviews.
- For alumni/ passed out students - Only those people who have passed out from the course/ college in or after 2013, are eligible to submit their reviews.
- Approach these target People/ Groups by sharing your "Personal & Unique Review Link" via WhatsApp, Facebook or any other medium where these people are available. Also, share with them a Google Form Link which they should fill after posting their Review on Shiksha.com. (Both the Unique Review Link & Google Form Link will be shared with you by the Project Manager)
- Likewise, get 15 or more reviews submitted through them. Aim for more Reviews (at least 20 to 25) so that 15 out of all the submitted reviews get Published by the Shiksha team at the time of approvals.
Project Task PlanOnce you get selected on the project click here to view Project Task Plan
Expected Project OutputGet a minimum of 15 Genuine Reviews (Published or Approved by Shiksha Team) from students/ alumni (excluding all 1st year students) of Any College or Course (UG/ PG/ Both).
Students who are able to get 50 or more Reviews (Published or Approved) along with a Rejection Rate of less than 35%, will be provided a Performance Incentive of Rs. 2000/-
Type of Interaction
Virtual with flexible work hours. Student will be expected to spend 10 hours/week. All interaction will happen over email/whatsapp/phone. No need to visit the office.
Certificates of Excellence (Based on Student achieving various Performance Parameters) & Additional Monetary Incentive for Higher Target Achievements
Any Additional Information
Complete this Live Project as per mentioned Targets and Get Guaranteed Selection in OysterConnect.com's Summer Internship Program! Once you get your Project Completion Certificate for this Project, Click Here to Apply to our Summer Internship and Claim your Spot!