Company Name:Trip Advisor (http://www.tripadvisor.in)
Location:New Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Bengaluru, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Srinagar, Jaipur, Nainital, Delhi NCR, Kochi, Navi Mumbai, Goa, Manali, Coorg, Idukki, Leh Ladakh
Total Efforts:100 Hours (Approx.)
Number of openings:30
Completed Date:20th February, 2017
Start Date :Selected Students Will be Expected to Start Work Within 7 Days of Applying
About the company
Trip Advisor, World's Largest Travel Site, has partnered with OysterConnect.com to launch a nationwide Hotels Re-Branding Initiative. OysterConnect.com will, therefore, be running this project on behalf of TripAdvisor, whose branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 315 million unique monthly visitors, and more than 200 million reviews and opinions covering more than 4.4 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions.
Skills you will Learn
- Customer Engagement
- Verbal Communication
- Read and understand all project related documents - Training Guidelines, Training Videos, FAQs.
- Go through the List of Hotels provided to you by the Project Manager and Contact the Manager (via Call) to discuss the following:
- Tell them about their current Ratings & Reviews on TripAdvisor.
- Tell them that the next step in their engagement with TripAdvisor is to showcase TripAdvisor's Sticker on their Hotel's Front door, Reception Desk, or any other place that gets maximum eyeballs from visitors.
- Once convinced, schedule a date & time when you can go to the Restaurant to do the Stickering
- On the scheduled date & time,
- Meet the Hotel managers and get an update on where the Stickering is to be done
- Once the stickering is done, you are expected to take pictures of the Hotel or Area of the Hotel where the Sticker has been pasted (Refer to Stickering Video)
- Upload the Pictures & Hotel Details from the Hotel's location onto an App which TripAdvisor will provide. (The project manager will train you on how to use the App before the project starts)
- Similarly, visit and complete the Stickering for 40 such Hotels in the area allocated to you. You should try stickering at least 45 to 50 Hotels, so that even if some are Rejected by the TripAdvisor Team, at least 40 out of them will come out as "Approved" and your target will be completed.
- Note: The TripAdvisor Stickers that will be provided to you by the Project Manager is for your use during the project period only. Any leftover stickers remaining with you after completion of the project targets or in case you are dropping out from the project, need to be returned to the Project manager within 1 week of your exit from the project.
Project Task PlanOnce you get selected on the project click here to view Project Task Plan
Expected Project OutputStudents will be expected to Sticker a minimum of 40 Hotels (Approved).
NOTE: This target will be spread out over the 6 weeks with a Minimum Target of 5 Stickered Hotels per week (except the 1st week). In case a student fails to achieve the minimum weekly target for 2 consecutive weeks, he/ she will be Dropped Out from the Project (Prior Notice/ Reminders will be provided before such an action is taken)
Type of Interaction
Virtual with Field Work, with flexible work hours. Student will be expected to spend 10 hours/week. Student will be required to do field work in the specified location. All interaction will happen over email/Group Chat/phone. No need to visit the office.
Certificates of Excellence (Based on Student achieving various Performance Parameters) & Additional Incentives for Higher Target Achievements
Any Additional Information
Complete this Live Project as per mentioned Targets and Get Guaranteed Selection in OysterConnect.com's Summer Internship Program! Once you get your Project Completion Certificate for this Project, Click Here to Apply to our Summer Internship and Claim your Spot!