Company Name:Zopper (https://www.zopper.com/)
Location:Lucknow, Pune, Ahmedabad
Number of openings:20
About the company
Zopper is a hyperlocal marketplace which helps consumers to find products and check offline prices. Zopper lets users search for products across categories and check prices and place an order from nearby stores. Zopper Assure extended warranty covers all the manufacturing defects including hardware and electronic failures during the period of coverage. Essentially, it replicates the manufacturer’s warranty for an extended period of time apart from offering an extensive add-on coverage such as replacement of accessories like remotes, cost of services lost due to product failure (eg. D2H charges etc.).
Skills you will Learn
- Customer Engagement
- Verbal Communication
- Understand the Company profile & its Product i.e. Zopper Assure E Warranty. Read through the FAQ Documents, Presentations and other project execution materials which will be shared with you at the time of Project Execution.
- As a part of this project, Students are required to conduct following important tasks:
- Go to Consumer Electronics Retailers in your assigned area and explain to them the Zopper Assure E-Warranty Program (Eg., the benefits & pricing of Zopper Assure E Warranty)
- They need to convince the retailer to sell the Zopper Assure E-warranty to their customers as an allied service offering with the electronic products that the customer intends to purchase.
- Once the Retailer agrees, an Engagement Letter needs to be signed by the Retailer to confirm their interest in the program (The student will be provided this form at the time of project initiation)
- After the agreement is signed, the student should provide a basic product training to the Retailer, hand-over the Zopper Assure Kits and Install all the Branding Materials at appropriate spots in the store.
- Students will couriered all the necessary materials - Retailer Engagement Letter (Soft Copy), Zopper Assure Kits, ID Cards, Authorization Letter (Soft Copy) and Branding Materials like stickers & tent cards etc.
Expected Project OutputGet confirmed Zopper Partnerships done for 10 Consumer Electronic Retailers in your assigned area.
Stipend will be provided on a pro-rata basis depending on the number of retailers converted as channel partners.
Type of Interaction
Virtual with Field Work, with flexible work hours. Student will be expected to spend 20-25 hours/week. Student will be required to do field work in the specified location. All interaction will happen over email/Group Chat/phone. No need to visit the office.
Students who perform exceptionally well stand a chance for a PPI with Zopper.