1. What is a Live Project?
A Live project is a business critical project given by a Company to OysterConnect.com. The team at OysterConnect.com carrys out such projects leveraging its massive student base. These projects can be as small as 4 weeks or as big as a year. All projects taken up by OysterConnect.com have to be virtual in nature. This means that the student should be able to work from own location and engage mostly online. A Live Project can have field work requirements in the location that the student is based out of.
2. What are the benefits of posting my project via OysterConnect.com?
OysterConnect.com is a new age product which leverages multi location student resources from Premier Management Institutions and Undergraduate colleges to get business critical work done in a very short period of time and at very economical rates.
OysterConnect.com, manages these projects on an end to end basis. It bases its services on performance based results ensuring transparency of output.
3. What are OysterConnect.com’s charges for its services ?
We charge a performance based fee for our services. Some of the performance based units that we work on are - referrals, registrations, reviews, listings, data acquisition and validation, blogs, tweets, fbposts, app downloads, app transactions
To know more you can call us at 8826 466 799 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. What kind of students can I get to work on my project?
OysterConnect.com has a network of 50,000+ students. These students come from 150+ premier colleges across the country such as IIMs, MDI, FMS, SCMHRD, XIM, IMT, XLRI, Narsee Monjee, TAPMI, BIMTECH and Christ University.
5. Which all cities can I get students from?
Our students are located in those cities where they are undergoing their academic programs. These include 100+ cities across the country. You can post projects with field work requirements where students can complete the assigned tasks in their respective cities.
6. How quickly can my project get started? How will you ensure that I have good students working on my project ?
We can get started on the project within 7 working days of you giving us a go ahead to post the project on OysterConnect.com. We have a validated test which checks the students on basic analytical capability and writing skills ensuring that we give you good students.
7. I have a project where students will be required to travel locally in the city that they are located in. Is it possible to float such a requirement via OysterConnect.com?
Yes. You can post projects that require local field work. Students are able to deliver on such projects either in evenings or over the weekends. All Field Work projects require that the students be compensated for their expenses and time. Only specific projects are recommended for running at a field level (given below).
8. What kind of Live Projects can be done virtually?
Mentors have achieved substantial success in the following Project Areas -
- Primary and Secondary Market Research & Analysis
- Lead Generation
- Social Media Marketing
- User Experience Reviews
- Campus Ambassador Programs for user registrations, product awareness
- Blog Writing
- Product Description Writing
- Equity Research & Analysis
9. What kind of Field Work Projects can students carry out ?
Mentors have completed following kinds of Field Work Projects -
- Restaurant Branding for a Travel Review Site
- Customer Profiling for a Fitness Chain
10. Is it mandatory to have a website link to post a requirement on Oysterconnect.com?
Yes it is. It helps to validate the authenticity of your company/project and students are more likely to apply for the same. In case you do not have a website, you should give your LinkedIn profile link which will have details of your company.
11. How do I get in touch to share the details of my Live Project?
A Live Project is initiated by the Company by using this link to post the specific requirements. Subsequently a Project Manager will get in touch with the concerned person to flesh out the requirements. At this point you will also have to create your profile on OysterConnect.com. Click here for the same.
12. Can I get students all year round for my Projects ?
Yes, you can get students all year round for your Live Projects/Internships, as long as they are virtual or have field work at the location that they are based out of.
13. Do I have to pay the students for doing my Live Project? If yes, how does the payment process work?
It is strongly recommended that you pay stipends to all the students who complete your project successfully. The money is routed via us and hence you do not need to go thru the pain of making cheques / transactions to multiple people.
For more details call us on 8826 466 799 please write to us at email@example.com